Benefits of ICE Engineering & Construction
✅ ICE Engineering & Construction encourages compliance and commitment to stringent safe working practices and procedures, ensuring a safe environment for all parties. Our team has recently achieved over >3,000,000 man hours LTI free and have held accreditation in the following since June 2013.
✅ Our stringent adherence to our Quality, Environmental and Sustainability systems, policies, procedures and engineering best practice processes provide transparency and traceability throughout the project, ensuring the project is delivered with minimum risk. We have held accreditation in the following since June 2013.
✅ Due to the high risk nature of our work on our clients assets we have become members of the following Audit communities to demonstrate a world class use of our Safety, Quality and Environmental systems and procedures;
✅ The one organisation can provide the following skills in-house;
- Budgetary and detailed cost estimates
- LV Electrical supply and installation
- HV Electrical supply and installation
- Hazardous Area Installation & Maintenance
- Instrumentation installation and Calibration
- Maintenance and Shutdown Services
- Labour Hire – All trades and trade support
- Sub-contractor Management
✅ All employees are hand selected to ensure that they are suited to the type and location of work assigned.
✅ All employees are enthusiastic and accustomed to working and living in remote sites.
✅ Financial Strength
- Strong working capital position
- Turnover of >$AUD50M in FY18
✅ NO Industrial Relations issues in the history of the business
✅ We work with our clients by listening to their needs.
✅ Professional and easy to deal with.